Varial Kickflip - Aka 180 Shuvit Kickflip. A backside pop shuvit kickflip.
Set Up Tricks to Learn First
Ollie, backside pop shuvit, kickflip
Things to know about doing this trick
This trick is a good one to learn to get good board control. Once mastered move on to the 360 flip and forget about it. That is what I did. I don't really care for how this trick feels or looks. I just go for a tre.
- Set up with your back foot in backside pop shuvit postion and your front foot in kickflip position.
- Go ahead and start to do a pop shuvit and once the board hits the ground flick your front foot sort of like a kickflip.
- The board will have rotated a little bit perpendicular to the direction of travel. So the flick will be forward or right off the side of the partially rotated deck.
- Let it flip and continue to spin shuvit.
- Once it comes around put your feet on it and roll away.
There is a tendency for the board to stop spinning flat when you flick the spin. Adjust how hard you flick to be sure that the trick keeps going.
Return from Varial Kickflip to Skateboard Tricks
Return from Varial Kickflip to skateboardhere homepage
skateboard trick list
Freeze frame tricks in the skaters point-of-view. From basic stuff to the kickflip. Foot placement in each trick. Made to read on mobile phones.
Help support this site.
pdf Edition powered by
SendOwl & stripe